Ok….let’s start from the top…
1. Right now (Friday) there are 3 huge tables full of amazing beads and cabochons from Wild Things Beads. Guy will be here until 5pm today. It’s like the pirate’s booty spilled out all over the tables….all bright and shiny and pretty!
2. The Paper Arts Experience starts TODAY! Lindsay has some great specials going on all weekend in the Paper Arts Department.
3. Saturday, Sunday and MONDAY (yes, we are open Memorial Day, 9am-6pm) There are many in store specials and of course the traditional Memorial Day Coupon for Monday. (click here or on the Special & Coupons link up above to get the coupon)
3. Saturday is the Paper Arts Experience Battle of The Crafters. Even if you haven’t signed up to participate, you will want to come and watch as the crafty contestants go head to head to create under the pressure of a mystery bag of craft supplies and 30 minutes on the clock.
4. Saturday, Mark is hosting a Tie Dye T-shirt class from Noon to 3pm. It’s only $10 and you will get the t-shirt and instruction on how to tie, twist, and dye the shirt for your own one of a kind shirt. Wear to the Memorial Day BBQ! Be sure to call or come in to sign up so he can prepare enough dye. If there are no names on the list….we’ll….he won’t mix up any dye and that wouldn’t be any fun.
5. Sunday is the final day of the Paper Arts Experience and those that have already signed up for the special Paper Stock Craft In, will be busy crafting away and enjoying a special lunch. That way they don’t have leave the craft zone for nourishment! The specials in the Paper Arts Department will be still be going on….so you can take advantage of those.
6. MONDAY! Memorial Day. While it is the only day to use the coupon, it is also the day we take a moment to remember those that serve and have served our country to give us the freedoms that we are fortunate to have. Enjoy the long week end and hopefully you will find an opportunity to do something crafty!